The SharePoint Architect will oversee and participate in the architectural design, development, customization and integration efforts of enterprise solutions involving Collaboration, Portals, Enterprise Search, Enterprise Content Management, Business Process and Forms, and Business Intelligence. Utilize SharePoint 2013 and various other .NET components.
- SharePoint Architects must possess a minimum of 4-7+ years in Microsoft.NET development with a minimum of 3+ years of SharePoint technical lead and architecture experience on enterprise initiatives.
- Must possess advanced knowledge of business workflows and have an in depth understanding of the capabilities of SharePoint 2013, and SharePoint Designer 2013.
- In depth experience with Collaboration, Portals, Enterprise Search, Enterprise Content Management, Business Process and Forms, and/or Business Intelligence is required. Experience with Microsoft Forefront Security for SharePoint and application security centered around the SharePoint document library is highly preferred.
- Ability to evaluate, select and articulate product strategies between the different SharePoint license models.
- Experience with Microsoft Office InfoPath Forms Services is highly preferred, as is experience with SharePoint Templates (Application Templates, Master Pages, Role-Based Templates, and the Community Kit for SharePoint).
- A BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or related experience.
SharePoint knowledge should include architectural design, Web Parts development, server installation, management and troubleshooting with a focus on planning, deploying and supporting enterprise SharePoint implementations. Development experience with Microsoft.NET technologies is also required (e.g. ASP.NET 2.0/3.0/4.0/4.5, C#, MVC, XML, IIS, SQL Server, etc.). Knowledge of the .NET Framework and experience working in the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is also highly preferred. An understanding of RUP implementation diagrams and UML is also a major plus. Prior consulting experience is also desired.