Do you have a passion for business, technology and design? We are looking for dynamic, enthusiastic and eager people to join iomer as a Business Analyst.
Your day-to-day duties will include leading design workshops, documenting business requirements and creating design documents, communicating with clients as well as internal developer and visual design resources.
We're looking for someone who aspires to earn a trusted advisor relationship with their clients. This role will involve significant time on-site, doing face-to-face problem solving with clients. We need people who are able to discover the needs of our clients and then create innovative and creative solutions based on those needs.
- Adapt to emerging technologies quickly and become experts in their respective fields
- Work with clients and end-users to define business and design requirements
- Produce design solutions to business problems
- Develop, execute, and review test plans to ensure system accuracy and efficiency while attaining desired functionality
- Provide input into the development and maintenance of user training documentation and training plans
- Investigate problems and issues arising from the business and provides an explanation and possible recommendations to resolve these issues
- Communicate the client's system requirements to the internal development team
- 4-year Degree (preference will be given to Design and Business students)
- Able to work and collaborate with other team members
- Be able to work in a high-energy, fast-paced workplace
- Creative, clever, and innovative
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with our customers
- Ability to draw out requirements from the business area and effectively communicate those requirements to the systems area.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Decision-making ability and demonstrated leadership potential is essential
- Ability to meet the challenges of a fast-paced changing environment
- Familiarity with Microsoft technologies including Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Dynamics CRM would be an asset
Why work for iomer?
- Mentorship from exceptional senior resources
- The opportunity to learn about a broad spectrum of technologies & tools, including:
- Visual Studio
- JQuery, HTML5, MVC
- Mobile development for iPhone, Android & Windows Phone
- SQL Server, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Cross-Browser development & optimization
- Work with a team of individuals that are as motivated and passionate about technology as you are
- Work in a fun work atmosphere; iomer participates in Corporate Challenge each year and hosts many regular fun events
- We believe strongly in work/life balance. We want you to spend your time doing what you want to do