Interaction Designer: UX Team
Do you care for the best and want to design systems that are loved by its end users, while thinking of business needs and technology constraints?
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and eager person to join our User Experience (UX) team as an interaction designer. The ideal candidate will have strong interest and capabilities in designing engaging user experiences.
If you are interest then please get in touch – we'd love to meet with you!
What you'll be doing
In this role you'll help design complex applications with an interface that is intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use. You'll rely on user-centered design principles and user research to produce high-quality visuals and user interfaces—from concept to execution. Some of your additional day to day activities may include:
- Build a deep understanding of user motivations and opportunities, through user research, feedback, and design exploration
- Developing deliverables ranging from high-level wire flows and wireframes to production-ready designs
- Coordinate with team leads, developers, and architects to understand user and business needs, platform constraints, and incorporate feedback
- Communicate user experience and design directions to development teams using prototypes, visual communications, and narrative vision
- 5-6 years of experience as a user experience designer, graphic designer, front-end developer or related disciplines with a solid grasp of design.
- General understanding of user experience processes
- A portfolio showcasing your design work
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills and sketchbook techniques
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
- Ability to create wireframes as well as visual design comps
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent Design, Business, Visual Communication, Front-end Development, Interaction Design, Industrial Design or a related discipline
- HTML and CSS knowledge, front-end development is a plus