Dynamics CRM Solution Developer
We are looking for an application developer with a flair for innovation and who strives for technological greatness. We need a new team member who will support consulting efforts and deliver on business software projects in our Dynamics CRM Practice and for a variety of customers. The Developer position is a newly created opening stemming from iomer’s consistent growth. The desired candidate will be energetic, possess a strong set of skills and attributes, and enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment where everyone respects and builds off of the unique and diverse skills of all our team members.
Working in a team environment you would be responsible for development, maintenance, and support of Microsoft Dynamics CRM for our clients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Configure entities, forms, reports and user roles in Dynamics CRM based on user requirements
• Migrate legacy data imports into MS Dynamics CRM
• Export data from MS Dynamics CRM to external systems
• Develop plugins, workflows, Dialogs and java scripts (used Ajax) for the forms using .NET.
• Install, configure and optimize the technical installation of Dynamics CRM
• Provide technical advice to development teams
• Troubleshoot problems, issues, and bugs
Skills & Competencies Desired:
• 2-4 years Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer experience
• Experience working with MS Dynamics CRM (on-line and on-Premise)
• Conversed with CRM database and can run reports against them
• Experience with Dashboard management, integrations, customizations and configurations
• Experience with data conversion and data migration
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0, CRM 2GP2010 or GP2013 certifications